More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Hynix 3060TI LHR - 43~44MH/s with latest NBMiner update

Hello guys. This is my result with Hynix 3060TI LHR on the latest NBMiner update (no extra configs needed).

Nvidia driver: 470.63.01

100% stable for me. The ZOTAC and ASUS can’t handle the same OC’s as the EVGA’s.

If you can get any better then this, please, share with us.

2 Likes

Mine here:

1 Like

You can get more of that Samsung memory… Try Core 1500 Mem 2700 PL 140 ~ 46mh/s

1 Like

Hello, I buy 2 cards 3060ti MSI Gaming X with Hynix memory, I use NBminer 39.7 last version, NVidia driver version 470.74 and try to use Core -500 Mem 2000 and PL 145 but i have 34 35 MH/s in 1 card and 40MH/s in the other card.
Can you help me to up the hashrate?

Try using 1400 or 1500 on Core instead of -500

I try… But i have the same result… I reboot the rig and have 42.3MH/s but in 30s down agait to 40.2MH/s and the other card 35 36MH/s

Are you sure that you are running the latest HiveOS and NBMiner updates? And what is your setup? (risers, mobo, etc)

I have NBMiner 39.7, the last HiveOS and the cards are conect with risers

1 Like

Have you tried changing slots? Risers, etc

Try adding this in the miner extra config argument
“lhr”:“75”

what nvidia driver version are you using

1 Like

how did you managed to get updated drivers on hiveos?? mine is 460.84 and giving only 38-39 on new nbminer update! please guide/

check this link for commands https://hiveos.farm/guides-driver_upd/

Hi did you find out the solution?

Hi, can’t find the solution. I directly passed them to ERGO and they give me almost the same since in ETH they were very unstable and a lot of hashrate difference from one to the other

Your card has a bad bios, check youtube and flash the ROM for better performance.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.