More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

How to use DOH in HiveOS

Anyone could teach me how to use DOH in HiveOS? As the DNS services in Asia for mining pool are messed up recent days. I am trying to turn on the DOH global option in HiveOS. But once I turned it on, the HiveOs resolves asia2.ethermine.org with 0.0.0.0. (I monitored it in shell with miner command).

Anyone could help here?

There is no moderator here???

Generally speaking: This is a community site of miners.

DOH is fairly new and has levels of dependency, such as the following as last as 12/4:

0.6-212@211203
What’s new?

MINERS
lolMiner v1.38

• added DNS over HTTPS name resolving for establishing your pool connection: control by new option --dns-over-https where value 0 turns DNS over HTTPS off; 1: DNS over HTTPS is enabled.
  • updated internal libraries for TLS connection handling.
  • moved more fee pools to use TLS connection.
  • changed LHR kernel defaults for RTX 3060 and RTX 3070, because the default ones had an issue with defect shares at high OC.

Thanks for your reply. Switch to lolminer and turn off HiveOs DOH settings resolved my problems for now. But I am still curious, why HiveOs DOH won’t work as it supposed. I suspect that HiveOS point to a DOH DNS server which can’t be accessed from Asia. Just wants to know where is DOH configure file in HiveOs , so I may be able to config it…

As a miner like you, I personally am waiting for the miners I use to age for 30 days or so with the features enabled.

I am going to let early adopters test it for me :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.