More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

How to turn off RGB LEDS on Hiveos

Dear All

I have my PNY XLR8 RTX 3070 cards. RGB Leds are annoying me and i want them off. How can i turn them off in hiveos? I dont have windows based OS but hiveos only.

Please advise.

Regards

hi, click on the bottom overclock of your card and at the bottom of the page you have a extinction led.

Thanks for the answer but i didnt get what you mean. What is bottom overclock of the card?

on the right you have a bottom to overclock your card,click on, and at the bottom of the overclock page you have a slider turn off the led.

The option to turn off the LED backlighting from Hive itself only works for reference cards of the 1000 series, for later ones, as a rule, no.

How to turn off the backlight

• duct tape will save everyone
  • turn off the backlight physically (also not always possible)
  • in most modern cards, turning off the backlight is possible through proprietary utilities in Windows to control the LED/RGB backlight.
1 Like

Just find and unplug the led connector on your GPU, problem solved all the time.

1 Like

Hello! Could you specify which connector to disconnect to turn off the LEDs? Can I upload a photo? Thanks!

Each card, each model have different configuration, just take off the cooler or fan shroud and see for yourself which cable is for the fan, which is to the led and unplug the correct one. There are those which led is integrated into the board then yoi have no choice but rely on software settings (if allowed)

where is the connector???

I had the same issue after a huge workaround and searching found the exact solution … the only solution is install openrgb to control rgb …check their website for pkg and install it make sure to read the read me … if u wants to control ram rgb theres little workaround there too… ask anything if you want more help

1 Like

you mean install it on hiveos drive? how?

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.