More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

How to tell if i'm mining , picture attached

so I think I got it going. I linked to my Coinbase wallet.
How do I know it’s actually mining? When do I see some results?
Please send link of resource for this.

Thank you
Princess

Hi,
in what pool you mining …? check there with your wallet addr…

I’m not sure what you’re talking about, i’m so new
This?

Paste your wallet address here… https://www.flexpool.io/

this is awesome! thank you
Sooo… I guess I will have a ‘cash out’ option when this hits .2 Eth?
What is recommended practice to get it into my Coinbase wallet?

This address is from where? (coinbase exchange ,hardware wallet or software wallet ?)
Flex pool pays (when you reach) 0.1 eth… and above …

This is from flexpool.io (faq)

What is the minimum payout amount?

From 0.01 ETH up to 100 ETH

I really appreciate your help

Does your daily fluctuate? First day was around 58 hash , then yesterday was less than 50

The MH/s shown in your post should not fluctuate much, if it is, thermal throttling, poor overclocking, are a place to start

Your shares earned and shown on the Flex pool interface will go up and down. If you are not seeing large numbers of stales, that is “luck” and to be expected.

Your deposits/payouts will occur when you hit your threshold so that will be timed after such events varied by your MHs and resulting shares.

Note: With Flex Pool, adjust your GAS limits down to avoid paying large fees during high gas prices.

Hey Grea, Thank YOU!

So, what you’re saying is, as long as my hiveos numbers are consistent (and they have been consistent), I shouldn’t worry about the numbers in flexpool ?

Reported by the pool should always be close your to your dashboard in HiveOS.

Stales should not be over over 2% and you should try to keep them below 1% if possible. This is mostly a network thing: Avoid using WiFi, avoid local congestion on your location network, choose pool options that are responsive in your location.

Current effective will go up and down outside your control if you have done the above.

Avg effective is a decent metric of how your total system is performing over time.

Awesome. Good to know.
I have yet to figure out how to implement wifi. So I still have it wired. But when I move my rig, I may have to do wifi. So since I’m still wired, I’m a little worried about the drop/stales. Can you point me to a link that contains wifi solution for hiveos? I read it’s a little cumbersome

So, when you say ‘pool options’, are you talking about flexpool options? if Yes, where can I find that?
If you are talking about choosing flexpool or some other pools?

Thanks

Most of the ETH pools and some of the alternative coin pools have regional options. In most cases your primary pool choice will be close and responsive, with a backup incase that location has issues.

I assume these shares in this flexpool can not be transferred. I have to wait for a payment , then switch pools ?

Mining efforts are aligned to a wallet address, in most cases you are best served by mining to a payable threshold before changing wallets, moving pools, etc.

You’ll want to read up on pool policies, benefits, etc., before you jump in. There are quite a variety out there which may or may not fit your personal strategy, hashing capacity, regional specifics, etc.

Grea, what is high in GAS?
Right now my flexpool is
20211018 flex

Each payout requires Gas to process, so lots of small payouts eat into your rewards.

• Note: HiveOn Pool pays the gas fees, but payout is fixed at 0.1 ETH.

Depending on your strategy and requirements, set your payout intervals appropriately.

Given the above, set the Gas pricing at a level that will be hit during your desired payout cycles.

• Note: I had mine at 49 and it was stuck in payout pending mode for over a week, a Gas limit of 100 will likely be met with a 24hr period.

Track Gas pricing here:

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.