More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

How to set up Monero mining and link my GUI wallet?

Hi All, Know this might be a noob question but any help would be amazing. I am trying to mine just Monero using Hive OS, i can get the rigs to run i selected the “XMR Stack AMD Nvidia CPU” in the rig settings and i can monitor it no worries from the PC. (I have Hive OS booted on a stick, the rig is just a couple RX 580’s atm and it hashes along at 750 ish, more to come if i can get it working)
My challenge is I don’t seem to be able to link my Monero GUI wallet to this system, i have watched a couple videos on doing it for other coins dual mining but i can’t make the leap on how to do it for just mining Monero.Iim not sure what to put in all the different fields so i can start to get payments.
Do i need to find a pool myself?
Many thanks in advance, Im trying to get started mining down in New Zealand :slight_smile: !!! Happy to donate something to anyone who can help :slight_smile:
Cy

[quote=“Cyrano;567”] Hi All, Know this might be a noob question but any help would be amazing. I am trying to mine just Monero using Hive OS, i can get the rigs to run i selected the “XMR Stack AMD Nvidia CPU” in the rig settings and i can monitor it no worries from the PC. (I have Hive OS booted on a stick, the rig is just a couple RX 580’s atm and it hashes along at 750 ish, more to come if i can get it working)
My challenge is I don’t seem to be able to link my Monero GUI wallet to this system, i have watched a couple videos on doing it for other coins dual mining but i can’t make the leap on how to do it for just mining Monero.Iim not sure what to put in all the different fields so i can start to get payments.
Do i need to find a pool myself?
Many thanks in advance, Im trying to get started mining down in New Zealand :slight_smile: !!! Happy to donate something to anyone who can help :slight_smile:
Cy [/quote]
Write me PM. I’ll try help you

Hello, I need help setting up XMR-STAK-CPU with new hardfork and nanopool. I try --currency monero7 but no luck, only way it´s without that command but pool doesn´t see miner

on slow pools can take 30 min to show u on system and can be another few hours before you see hash rate going up
on most pools just paste you wallet adress in to search box (coin you mining) and you should see your rig and hasrate