More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

How to rollback nvidia driver

I have a 3070ti that my rig is non detecting how can I downgrade my gpu and what is the command. what would be good downgrade virgin?

Always best to just start with a fresh stable image via the command hive-replace -s -y, but alternatively you can run the nvidia-driver-update command followed by the version you want to switch to

thanks one of my 3070ti is not showing up in hivos I did try to update the gpu still nothing any ideas thanks

Likely a bad riser/cable

I did replace it with brand new riser I even hooked it up to the motherboard no luck one of my 3090 is doing that alone with the 3070ti

thanks I think I’m able to get it to work going to leave it overnight see what it will do.

but I have 2 other issues
1- my both rigs are not detecting gpus that were working fine change cable changed riser nothing

2-both my rigs are not saving bios settings and it keeps asking to update bios settings. my battery is new

thanks

BIOS setting of what “device”?

on my motherboard asus M.2 PCIe 4.0

on my motherboard bios settings.

ASUS PRIME Z590-P LGA 1200 Intel Z590 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.