More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

How to remove the 1% donation?

Hi there,

is there a way to remove the 1% donation in my hiveos config? I dont like being forced to “donate”. If I dont have a choice thats basicly theft.

Best regards

in the config, no. you can compile it yourself and remove the fee if you want though

1 Like

Is there any miner that has 0% fees ? No as far as I know …
What you suggest is “Hey guys, do the dev for free !”

So, if you are skilled enough to offer the community miners for all those algos with highe efficience, we all stick our flag here :slight_smile:

I’m also interested to reduce donation level. It is not donation if it is mandatory. It is a tax. Can someone explain how I can use custom xmrig binary. Can I set a url from where the binary to be downloaded? It is good HIVEOS to provide us an option to chose.

It’s a donation you can increase and decrease, there is a minimum of 1% baked into the precompiled version offered. if you want to not donate anything you are free to compile it without the dev fee, and there are lots of guides on how to compile online or youtube.

Compiling is not a problem. Let’s assume I compile it with lower donation level. What I need to do to deploy the new binary to all my rigs?

Not something we can officially support you with, but it would involve replacing the existing binary