More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

How to increase rig efficiency (2060 gpu's)

Dear All,

I am new with mining. Recently I have completed my new rig with 2060 gpu’s. Everything is almost going well except efficiency which is 95%. Can someone guide me to increase the efficiency of the rig?

Currently I have below OC setting for the gpu’s.
Core = 1050
Memory = 2000
Power Limit = 125
Fan = 70%

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
Check your stale shares at (percentage ) do the same think for invalids…
Always check it from the pool side…

Stale = 3.41
Invalid = 2.87
Is there any possibility to decrease above values?
Thank in advance.

Yes,
For invalids you may need to fix your OC settings for your cards… as for stale shares is communication problem between you and the pool u are using…

I have below settings for OC

Core = 1050
Memory = 2000
Power Limit = 125
Fan = 70%

What should I need to change, Please guide.

Thank you

Post a picture with your cards … to help u out…

Now 98%. Nothing changed

You can always check inside your miner witch cards has invalids … Your Oc is ok but if you have invalids you may need to lower your mems…

As u can see i have a few of this…

For stales shares if u use hiveon pool u may check the connectivity inside your flight sheed…

If u use another pool always check with ping command the latency …

I have above result. Is it ok or should need to change? Please guide.

You are in the limit… thats why u have stales shares…
U are using cable or wireless for your rigs?

I am using internet cable connection with rig.

After you pay off from hiveon pool (0.1) i suggest u to check on another pool your connectivity (latency)… for lower values then (150ms) …this for stale shares only…for invalids lower mem on cards who has invalids… (check it inside your miner)…
What miner u use?

I am using “ethminer”. How to check inside minor for a card? I have no knowledge about this.

Under the remote access (tools bar inside your worker) use shellinabox and type (user with password 1) after this type miner… and u can see the miner and your cards…
remote

I am unable to get access to rig using the mentioned way may be due to other network (Currently I am out of hometown).

What could be the reason of this? Please guide.

Use hive shell start command…
This up graphs is statistics values between you and pool… no problem about it… the problem is the down line (yellow line) at almost zero value (in two different times) … (maybe restart or lost connectivity…) … this is the results u have very high latency with pool…

I have restarted during that time.
I have below OC settings.
Core = 1050
Memory = 2000
Power Limit = 125
Fan = 70%

Is it normal settings, which can’t damage the gpu’s? Need your suggestion please.

Your OC is fine …

Thank you. I share update on invalid once connected to rig using shelinabox.

Thank you for your kind support.