More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

How to change the IP address with 2FA code

I had to change my Internet service from optimum to Verizon as it was unreliable. I had IP address for my HIVEOS account locked. I forgot to remove it and now the old modem is gone and new modem has new IP address. My rigs do not work and I can not log into my HIVEOS account as it does not recognize my IP address. There goes my 2FA restrictions. Now I am myself restricted. Sent multiple tickets to HIVEOS and no response. I am losing revenue here. I have the QR code to bypass this and log on but does not not work. What is exact procedure to BY-PASS IP address 2FA and use QR Code 2FA to reset IP address. Any one?

Hi,
How many rigs u have…?
U can always flash a new image to disk …and put the thinks together from beginning…

Hello Nanial. Thank you. The Old IP address was stated on HiVE OS mater account. Any new image on disk will not log in from new IP address The HIVEOS computer does not accept new IP address. It thinks new IP is hacker. Can I change my IP address on my new Verizon service to old IP address

Go to laptop or another pc and open in browser hiveos console … login and go to …

hiveos lan settings

and replace the static IP with DHCP…

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.