More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

How does the BTC payout from your asic miner work exactly?

I have been mining for a year with gpus. it is nice to look on your payments and daily payments to check on how it’s working.

I did understood the payment with etherium (0.1) or ETC 1.0. payment and limit until you get paid.

I would even love to look at >miner log< to know what’s happening but for a new guy like me who is just touching the surface of python. it is gibberish sadly.

but before i used my ASIC >T9+< I only use it was my nicehash account where you renting it out and so on but now I wanted to mine Bitcoin directly from >antpool< so long it seems to be successful says THAT IT have accepted more than 15,000 under 3 days.
my question is how do you check on the payments and how often does a make the PAYOUT to your in this case to my account crypto.com.

and if accidentally logout and shots shut down and start over my asic #T9+ . what happened to the old accepted shares?

thanks in advance

That would be between your pool and you, their payout policy/min payment threshold etc should be fairly easy to find.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.