More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

How do you know which GPU gives you rejected shares?

There are 6 478 GPUs. HiveOS. Miners are Phoenix or Claymore.
The percentage of Rejected Shares has risen for a week now. Used to be 98-99, now 96-98.
How do you see in Phoenix or Claymore which GPU gives Rejected Shares?
I know that both miners show Stale Shares and in HiveOS it lights red, but that’s not what I’m interested in.

In Claymore, if you press “S”, the detailed statistics will be displayed, there is the data I need (1+0+0+1+1+0), BUT sometimes Claymore glitches and just closes without showing statistics. Such as in HiveOS, as well as on Windows.

So, the question is, is there such a function in Phoenix? Or is there a way to fight with Claymore bug?

Hive OS displayed invalid shares per cards at Overview tab

Invalid but not Rejected

it’s useless stats if share passed validation but rejected on pool. Basically on modern miners it’s not correlated with card settings - it’s happens as random thing on ethash. Sure if you not play with some things in command line.
But you can always see this stats in Hive Shell or other console by executing command miner and then press “S” as usual.

1 Like

2020 HiveOS web GUI : I did not see any part showing rejected shares per GPU. only total Rejected. Remote access Hive shell with ‘s’ also does not show any rejected info per card. (I assume direct HiveOS on the RIG show the same.) Du have any idea how to show Rejected shares per GPU card?

Like @HaloGenius said, in Hive Shell write miner then all cards info will be displayed as below. And there you can see the total number of shares and the rejected ratio for each card.

Hey, in my Hive-Shell theres no further information about the cards and rejected-ratio per card. Can you help me?