More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

How adjust the power limit over the power cap

hi guys. when I dual mining eth+ton with my XFX vega56(hynix) , I found the card need more power to get more hashrate. but the bios set power cap with 150w. I set power limit at 165w but the card still be limited to 150w. In the windows , the driver can adjust to +50% more power . how can I that in hive os?

Are you upping the core clock for the card to take advantage of the increased power limit?

sure. at last I flash some other nano vega56 bios (which set the limit at 165w) into my card. and get some more ton hashrate. but I still want keep the org bios. so I want adjust the soft power cap or modify the org bios with 165 or higher power cap.
after searching the internet and github . I did not found any useable vega bios editer ( there was two repo named VegaBiosReader and VegeBiosEditer but both of them is not work)

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.