More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Hourly earning graphic stats

Hi, I want to compare earnings between two miners, and I there is no historical information about how many ETH I had yesterday, or the day before, the number just grows, so if I haven’t taken a screenshot, I don’t know how much ETH I’ve been mining.

I would like to know if there’s a feature, or if it can be added, to show how much ETH I mined every hour. This way I could simply compare two miners by overlapping two graphics and I won’t have to do the math analyzing MH/s, shares, etc.

Thanks!

PS: I thought about doing it myself by consulting the webpage every hour with curl or something like that but haven’t figured that out yet. Any linux expert on the room to create this script by only passing the wallet as a parameter? Thanks!

Found it on Reddit. There is an API already, although it is not well documented on HiveOS:

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.