More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Hiveos setup dont start

i can’t get an image to the monitor when I want to install hiveos with flash memory.so I can’t see the setup screen.i checked all my connections, they were all done correctly.I am installing the latest version of USB hiveos using the rufus program.I am sending the latest rig config file to flash memory.the installation process does not start when you install the rig.What are the alternative solutions???

if youre placing the rig.conf on the root of the drive, and setting up your network config on the drive as well before deploying it, then no need for a monitor or keyboard on the rig itself. have you tested the drive on another device?

ı dont have another device only have 1 rig,my rig was running stably.after removing the usb from my rig and formatting it, I installed the new version of hiveos.I have tried installing different versions , in no way the installation screen does not open.I wonder if I’m getting such an error because I don’t update the version installed on the system online and want to install a new version using usb.

what about the device youre using to flash the drive? try it with that

ıts my personel computer,i have windows 10 installed.in this way, I can’t

you cant boot from usb to test the drive? you can see if the issue is your drive or the rig that way. you have what you need to test.

i 'll try bro

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.