More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

HiveOS not working

So, Hive Shell won’t start… nothing happens when i try to upgrade… no errors just nothing… just this screen.
and what got me here is, i had to move my miner to a different location in the hotel because of circumstances. i shut down, moved it nice and carrefully, check that everything was still plugged and snugged, and nothing. i didnt change a thing besides ethernet outlet. to another room. and i tried all 3 of those ethernet ports. i just get whats in the image below. ive tried booting upwith out flight sheets, tried in maintaince modes. fucking NOTHING. litteraly it wont do a single thing. ive turned the system on and off ive even resulted to clearing the bios. and still nothing. i send commands but litteraly nothing happens, no error just a (…) loading then the command disapears. it was mining for a week straight 0 issues. and before that was runnning for 2 months straight. reason i shut down on the 2 months straight was because of the same circumstance. why wont my stuff mine at all. or do anything for that matter

It’s no Temp and fan speed data on your card. It’s look like your rig is offline. Can you go to farm level and make new screen?

the rig needs to be online to take any commands

I found out the ethernet in the room wasnt working, thank you guys. i was going out of my mind

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.