More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Hiveos graph not showing 0.6-212@211211

0.6-212@211211

Hi All.
Anyone have this on latest hiveos? At the time of writing this its been at least 12hours straight that in the pool and the miner screen (trex) all seems operational but in hiveos, the “logging service” seems stopped as the graph feed is lost. This just happened after im upgrading the hiveos to 0.6-212@211211

sad that this is the thing i loved the most in hiveos actually.

Capture

1 Like

Encontré esto en el mismo foro de HIVEOS. Estoy pasando por lo mismo actualmente…
This isnt a big worry. Generally it means the connection between your rig and the hive servers had an issue. You can look at your rigs stats or pool stats to make sure your rig was still mining. Generally your rig is mining but it is basically not reporting to HiveOS, so HiveOS cant show the stats. This is why people often have gaps at the same interval. Example - the large gap yesterday was when HiveOS shut down for maintenance. The rigs were still mining/doing work but there was essentially no score keeper to put the points on the board…

2 Likes

lo siento pero gracias

it was on Aug and dont want to necro it since no answers in that as well.
changing API server from default to paris (less latency) seems not fixing the problem also

1 Like

Hello i have the same problem hiveos no graph showing no stats so far any body know solution?Thanks.

The same issue …

1 Like

lets hope for a fix soon. i assume that you also had this about recently.

1 Like

Yes it’s from today morning

1 Like

Здравствуйте, у меня такая же проблема, у меня нет графика, показывающего статистику

There has been lots of discussion to this. Here is the dev response

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.