More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

HIveOS Down

Do it by console, you’ll get the last profil profile recorded

http://“miner adress”:4200
miner start

if you run net-test from the rig can you provide the result here?

i got FAIL on cal.hive.farm http(s)://cal.hive.farm

everything else was ok/green

not 100% sure what you mean? on the mining rig? whats my miner address?

well i did nothing but run that net-stat command

then re loaded my rig.conf again and now im back online and everything seems to be in-tact after rebooting.

think i lost my overclocking profiles but i never really used those anyways recently

OC profiles are possibly going to be restored later today, but may not be for all. we will post an update once all the restoration is completed

My rigs are up but won’t mine. Says connected but zero hash rate.

Waiting for it with great impatience … in order to save AMD cards that are not yet dead :face_with_peeking_eye:

I meant your local adresse if you’re on the same LAN manager/ managed like 192.168.x.x

I did not change any overclock on my amd cards. i have 5 rigs total 55 cards. i just turned off my rigs because of high temps and high power usage. Will my overclock come back ? I asked because in warning message they said keep your rigs online. I waited 12 hours and this power usage and temps can be harm my equipment.

1 Like

One question :

The banner says “24h max to restore o/c profile”

• Is it Elon time evaluation ?
  • Is it reliable evaluation ?

We are losing a lot staying stuck with current profile, hope you understand that

after upgrade and repair => power up, hashrate low down

waiting… when it will up again.
Hope we will get some message shortly through right channel like email

A lot of things have happened. Even power supply efficiency settings. Which were set manually for each farm during calibration. The green ones’ settings were all gone. There is NOT A SINGLE PRESET in the overclocking profiles! And there were different powers and the coins were selected over a long preset time! The Reds did not see the cards, their parameters, consumption. Their other settings, except for the map parameters, have also disappeared! Fuck!

Hey, it would be interesting to somehow compensate for this?

P.S. and here’s a joke on the red ones. I see overheating. Well, the settings definitely went wrong on the red ones! And it looks like it just happened! And this is on RVN…

P.P.S. Look carefully at the card settings - it turns out some of them are also off, for example the memory voltage. I didn’t notice right away! After the memory overheated, I noticed that it was empty…

1 Like