More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Hiveos Auto reboot

Hi,

I am not aware of any settings within HIveos to enable auto reboot, but 2 of my workers seem to be rebooting on a set 3 day interval. My other 2 workers are not doing this. These 2 workers are running on different breakers, completely different type of motherboards, different surge protectors (obvious since they are on different breakers), nothing at all common about them outside of they are both running Hiveos. Right at the 3 days mark, they both reboot themselves.

Is there some setting somewhere that I’m not able to find to enable this functionality?

Do you have anything set in the schedules tab?

Nothing setup under schedules.

I also check the crontab settings within Linux and no reboots are scheduled there.

Are you sure the reboots are software triggered?

Honestly, I’m not sure what is causing the reboots. I enabled logging to disk to see if I can figure anything out 3 days from now.

I mostly was just making sure there wasn’t a settings somewhere within Hiveos to enable this that I wasn’t seeing.

Just adding more information. I have one of the workers on a Kasa power strip, the outlets this worker is on shows that it has been online all day. The other is on a WattBox which also shows that it has been online all day as well.

This leads me to believe this isn’t power related.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.