More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Hiveos App/Web can't log in

Has experience log in problem. Automatically logged out from App, getting to log in again but failed, no verification code send to email. Anyone having same issue now?

check spam folders

1 Like

Same for me can’t log in because I don’t receive the verification mail

Tried 2 laptop and from my phone

No luck so far

Is there anything we can do

Using gmail as instructed as well

Appreciate the support

Hi,

I have the same problem on iPhone app, no email sent (no email in SPAM folder).
Could you help us?

Thanks

Ya received the verification code in Spam, however it always come late, once received & key in but it doesn’t work.

I now can log in from my PC, maybe because i did not log out since last time i logged in. But still can not log in from my Android phone.

The validation for the codes was 15 min now it’s only 5 min and we get the mails late so whenever we use them it says

1 Like

Yes, same as mine too. And the info of location/browser also not correct.

i have problem too, security code send to email so late more than 5minute

1 Like

The code does not work at all, since i try many times. However, my Hiveos working on Chrome (PC).

It has been over 24 hours. I still can’t log in to my account. I get the 2FA request but no email is EVER sent to me. I don’t even get the email late when the 2FA is expired.

Please Help

Please Respond

Hiveveryone! :wave:

:warning: Our services should be fully restored in the next couple of hours.

:closed_lock_with_key: If you face any authorization issues on iOS/Android, we recommend logging in to your account via your PC web browser instead. There’s an issue where you’re asked to log in (again) after a successful login attempt – we’re aware of this and will resolve it as soon as possible.

:construction: We recommend holding off on logging on to your account for a few hours until all systems are back to normal. We also advise not starting any work on your hardware during this period, as we cannot guarantee stable access to the system.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused and truly appreciate your understanding! :honeybee:

any update or time frame? its been 10 hours and I still never get the 2FA email.

send us an email [email protected], once you do get back in make sure to setup an authenticator app instead of relying on email 2fa, then you wont ever have an issue like this

I have the same problem, but my F2A codes don’t work. Then, the 2FA have the same problems.

I have the same problem, but with my 2FA codes (app) don’t work. I wrote to support, and I’m waiting for a solution. I was logged out from Web and Mobile App 2 days ago, and I can’t access yet because all codes are wrong.

I cant login to app. It never sends the confirmation email.

Any way around logging in . Been like this for a while. Lucky my rigs still running solid lol

It’s the same problem with my cell phone but when I try on another cell phone, is it ok?

So I uninstalled the hiveos app, reset my phone for 5 minutes, turned it back on and reinstalled the hiveos app and then it started working again.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.