More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Hiveon Pool not connecting

Hello, Im new to mining and have setup a 6 5700 XT rig however when I try to mine ethereum with hiveonpool it doesnt work. It connects and immediately disconnects with an error of “Connection peer reset” and “Unable to receive response”.

My Set up
Hive OS: 0.6-157@200908
Driver: 19.30
Cards: 6x Sapphire Nitro 5700 XT

This works when using Nicehash with PhoenixMiner and Nanopool with PhoenixMiner but not hiveonpool. Could this be because its a beta version?

I also tried 2 miners and i get the same as hiveon pool

Eth: Connecting to ethash pool eth.2miners.com:2020 (proto: EthProxy)
Eth: Connected to ethash pool eth.2miners.com:2020 (51.XX.XX.XX)
Eth: Connection closed by the pool
Eth: Reconnecting in 5 seconds…

Have you try the HiveOS beta?

I did. Thanks. I have sorted this. I spoke to someone on the Hiveon team and it turns out to be a silly mistake; the wallet address was wrong so any ethereum miner pool could not establish connection.

I am having the exact same issue now though and I know that my wallet address is correct. I have been using 2 rigs with nvidia cards and they all work using the same wallet address. Then I got the 5700xt and using the same saved wallet from HiveOS I am getting that error. What exactly did you have to change?

Just updated the wallet address. Just double check, it’s something minor.

I have the wallet address saved in hiveos. Is it something that has do do with tuning of the miner? This is killing me

What pool are you using. Perhaps you should first eliminate pool isuue by using another pool and see if it works.
I use 2miners with teamedminer on hiveos.
Try different pools and miners, if none work then it’s your address, however if any works then it’s hiveos.
Finally create a dummy wallet and try the address from the wallet

Hi, could you tell me how did you fix it? cause I am having the same issue here. I just added second worker, but when mining, I got no shares generated, though I can see the cards were hashing. ( I used the same ETH address for both workers)

So, do I have to use an other different ETH address, or do something else to get this issue fixed?

Please be advised.

Thank you so much