More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

HiveOn Pool down?

…and also apparently, you also jerk off to guys because you have fetishes for me.

:joy: This is all I will have for u from here on out. Lmao

Oh, and this, can’t forget this!!!

I know. You have nothing of significant, nothing of substance to offer.

You’ve provided two days’ worth of posts to back up the fact that you have nothing significant, nothing of substance to offer.

Whyyy…that’s mighty perspicacious of you.

The hilarious thing about this post is how u state that you searched high and wide for a reason for this payout. Meanwhile you were ON THE THREAD explaining it, but refuting everyone’s findings and acting like your 20MS times were something to call home about. Moron didn’t even know!!! :joy::joy::joy: I swear, u the best writers in the world couldn’t make this up. Reality is stranger than fiction. Especially when you throw people with mental issues in the mix. :joy::joy::joy:

The fact that you don’t seem to know how to run dig to test your DNS resolution times = you’re a fucking joke.

I don’t need DIG loser. I have a recursive resolver. Google it again. I know it’s advanced terminology, but try to understand it, before u keep digging yourself in a deeper hole. Any moron can run a dig command. My setup is more advanced than that. I wouldn’t expect u to understand moron. The fact that I’ve had to explain this like 4-5 times already, and the fact that u had to Google what a recursive resolver is tells me u don’t have a clue what you’re doing. U just copy and paste commands u see online. Moron. :joy::joy::joy:

Should I call u Copy and Paste man too? Let me dig up a character image for your second personality. Be right back!

“Any moron can run a dig command. My setup is more advanced than that”
Yes, and even GIVEN that, the data STILL shows that you’re wrong as my system resolved the DNS in < 80ms

AND my ping times are also less than 80ms.

In other words, tested both ways (DNS vs. the time it takes for the IP packet to travel to its destination) - BOTH show < 80ms.

Even someone as stupid as I am would know to run basic tests/diagnostics as a part of performing the root cause analysis to figure out where along the way, is causing the IP packet latency to increase, which results in a >80 ms ping time.

This is so basic and simple that even I, as a stupid person, can run these tests, and insodoing, it didn’t take much for me to be able to take screenshots of the evidence which shows that you’re wrong.

LOL…

Like I said, you already have the perfect picture: the cowardly lion from The Wizard of Oz.

It DEFINITELY suits you and is very much “on point”. :wink:

You rig resolved in under 80MS AFTER they resolved their issues moron. BUT, u already have this detail, because your moronic post asking what the refund was for clearly shows two things:

1. Your rig was off the pool servers for an extended period of time, which was what that thread was about.

2. You’re such a moron that u didn’t even know that had happened 2 DAYS BEFORE.

YET, here u are. Still being the narcissistic moron that u have been since the very first post two days ago. BRAVO!!! :clap:t2:

No, they CLEARLY DIDN’T resolve their issues.

You’re on a roll in regards to how many times you can be wrong in a week.

If they had actually resolved their issues, then this CLEARLY wouldn’t have/couldn’t have been possible.

BWAHAHAHA…

And once again, Mr. Wrong is wrong - again.

BWAHAHAHA…

Mine is just fine. Separate issue. Mine is just fine and resolving in under 20MS. :joy::joy::joy: The upgrade to the infrastructure was completed 2 DAYS AGO. NICE TRY THO!!! Creative!! Keep it coming. U have turned into me and my coworkers psych project. We might use this for a psych paper. :joy::joy::joy:

EDIT: For evaluation purposes, we were curious as to what are your thoughts on the infrastructure upgrade that caused the outage in the first place. What are your thoughts on that? :thinking:

“Mine is just fine. Separate issue. Mine is just fine and resolving in under 20MS”
What did I fucking tell you?

LOL…LMAO…

You literally wrote, 2 days ago, August 24 at 4:07 PM

“Just check your net stats, you won’t see a ping under 80ms from ANY server at any given time, usually it’s 300-3,000ms.”

Which means that if they fixed it two days ago, you would have been seeing ping times in the 20ms mark like you are seeing now.

The presentation of my data to you first showed up 10 minutes after you had written quote:

“Just check your net stats, you won’t see a ping under 80ms from ANY server at any given time, usually it’s 300-3,000ms.”

Fast forward to now:
“The upgrade to the infrastructure was completed 2 DAYS AGO.”

Yet you were STILL bitching about this 2 days ago, so which is it?

Did they or did they NOT complete the infrastructure upgrade, 2 days ago, when you started bitching about it and I was already able to show you the data that proved that your statement was wrong?

Futhermore, if you look at the date/time stamps in the screenshot, this is from August 25, at approximately 21:40pm (according to the chart), which ISN’T two days ago Mr. Wrong.

Therefore; even if they had completed their upgrade 2 days ago, the problem that I have highlighted/shown ONCE AGAIN, comes from less than 18 hours ago as of this writing.

Therefore; if the upgrade had completed, then what I am showing shouldn’t have been possible, and yet, once again, the data flies in direct contradiction to your statement, Mr. Wrong.

LOL…LMAO…

BWAHAHAHA…

You’re too dumb to write a paper.

This is clearly evident.

That was two days ago! What else? What are your thoughts on the outage and your refund now that u know what caused the outage AND refund? :thinking::thinking::thinking: We’d LOOOOOVE to hear your thoughts on that. Also, what are your current ping times? We’re just gathering thoughts and your point of view on these things.

It is ALWAYS a pleasure to gain insight on these things from such authoritative figures in the HiveOS space. Dig commands, 20MS ping times. I mean, how do u do it? How did u gain such wisdom and knowledge of the platform?

[quote=“Icona, post:203, topic:46837”]
That was two days ago! What else?[/quote]

Read.

I’ve already answered this. Scroll up and read.

(I already told you: “If I don’t write it, that’s my fault. If you don’t read it, it’s yours.”)

If I knew the answer to that question, then why would I have bothered to ask in the forums, dumbass???

The whole point of me asking is because I DON’T KNOW what that’s for which is why I am ASKING to see if there are other people who might have their ears closer to the ground, who might know something that I have YET to be made aware of.

LOL…LMAO…

What an idiotic question! LOL…LMAO…

How stupid do you have to be to ask someone who doesn’t know the answer to something “why are you asking your question?”

LOL…LMAO…

(uhhh…cuz I don’t know the answer?) LOL…LMAO…

What kind of an idiot would ask the person who is asking a question “why are you asking the question?” or “what do you think the answer is?” Well…fuck, if I knew the answer, then I wouldn’t have needed to ask, dumbass. LOL…LMAO…

I’ve already answered this as well.

Scroll up and read.

(“If I don’t write it, that’s my fault. If you don’t read it, it’s yours.”)

Great perspective. :astonished: You’re absolutely right. So, what are your thoughts on the upgrade? Was it worth it? We’re u compensated enough? And thanks for taking the time out to answer these queries as they will benefit others.