More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Hiveon - ETH payment protocol

Hi miners,

I started to mine with Hiveon recently and I still do not reach 0.1 ETH for my first payout.

I had set my ETH adress and I was wondering in which protocol the payout will be made? as my wallet only support ERC-20 transfer.

Thank you in advance for your help and happy mining.

Michael

ETH is ERC-20 right?

Usually yes but I saw BEP2 and BEP20 on Binance for example. I just want to be sure that there is not a special protocol with Hiveon…

• BEP2 represents a token standard on Binance Chain, while BEP20 represents a token standard on Binance Smart Chain.
  • Please ensure that you do not input an ERC20 address as a BEP20 withdrawal address.
  • Please make sure to select the intended network when trying to deposit and withdraw each asset.

My adress is in SwissBorg and only accept ERC-20. So it will be OK to receive the payout from Hiveon ?

they will send you ETH and ETH is ERC-20 so no problem. you are mining ETH right?

Ok perfect. Yes ETH.

Thank you for your help

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.