More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Hive update to 0.6-214 mess up amd cards

hive makes it easy to fill in pre configured boxes TRM:

lolminer:

Right i know what you are sayng. But i am using this pool for ton https://ton-pool.com/ and few days ago the miners was submiting shared but they changed the stratun. and when i was enquiry over telegram they told me to do this settings.

Funny thing. On lol miner i can see he have predefined commands like : Deviced Nvidia or Devices(folowed by a number to specify). the easiest one will be Devices Nvidia…but he uis tryngto oposite…lol

Managed to make lolminer work , but on TRM i cant start the ton

Hey Keaton can you share configuration for the ton pool? (what url are u using)

im using the same pool, just placed it in the pool address section to simplify things, let the features hive offers make things easier

1 Like

for TRM and i am using exactly your settings in the miner apart that i am on EU. Lol miner worked

Trm needs the port as well

And where to find that? I mean is same like yours? 443?

You’re using the same pool right? Port should be the same.

Keaton love you forever :slight_smile:

Now i have like 600 mh less on TON , but i will call it a win as i am pulling almost 200w less from the wall and lest temps on the amd cards. I am pretty sure the MSI can do much better but i will try it in another day as i have like 3 h from when i try this and i got bored :slight_smile:

Good stuff. Also, a recommendation for the nvidia card, don’t use a power limit, and instead, use the core clock to limit power draw to where you want it to be. Running a high core clock and a power limit that ends up making the card throttle itself is counterintuitive.

I also downgraded as 214 messed up my 2 Vega rigs and my 6800 rig…
Something is definitely wrong with this “upgrade”.

It is different my friend. Required some tweaks to the 68xx series rigs I updated as well. Have not and will not touch my Vega rigs until this is out for a month or so.

Net: I don’t think is it broke, but the overclocking settings appear to be getting applied differently. Most of my GPUs are reporting less power consumed post update.

I am having issues will all updates starting from 0.6-214@220331 on my AMD rig. Miners will not detect two of my cards (RX6800 and RX6800 XT both Powercolor). Everything is fine on prior versions.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.