More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Help! To many Rejected shares

Hello, can anyone help me and tell me why i have so many rejected shares, i learned that the red ones were from overclocking the cards and i fixed that but now i have other rejected shares around 4% of my shares get rejected the white ones, what could be the issue and how can i fix that too.

Thank you :pray:

the rejected are the one vin red, others are accepted. but still you pushed a bit the cards.

Yes but what are the R in white they seem to be Rejected too since the miner stays at 96% roughly so im losing 4% and since the ones in red are because of overclocking i dont mind losing like lets say 0.5% for the hashrate that im getting but the other rejected are annoying cause i cant seem to figure out where the problem is?

well usually its from overclocking or bad internet connection. I get rarely rejected shares ( the red ones ) but the stale shares are due to my Internet connection breaking for some time.

1 Like

you are mining on Hiveon right? Click on Hiveon to see the your pool details . there in the overview tab you can see on the right the Valid , Stale and invalid shares. Stale are usually cause of unstable internet connection.

1 Like

It could be the pool’s problem, I’ve had it before.
Check the log file in /var/logs/ethminer and find the reject share message. It can give you some info.
If all of them happened at once, and the latency was high then, it might be the pool or the network’s problem.

what cards do you mine with? 3060?

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.