More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Help setting up 3060s for dual mining ETH+ALPH

Hi All,

I’m trying to set up dual mining, but can’t seem to get it running, hopefully someone has some ideas.

I’m running 2 3060 lhr cards on HiveOS v.0.6-213@220211.

No matter what guide I follow, or what I do, I get an error when creating the flight sheet. Specifically the error is “The template field is required. The url field is required.” My configuration is in the attached images.

Thanks for any help.

Edit: I know that I screwed up the “blake3” in extra config arguments. even when correct it doesn’t work.

Did you fill out the eth config? Your screenshot doesn’t shows you didn’t set up. Also 22%?

Unlike some of the other dual coins, eth+alph don’t require large memories. So you should be able to do it even with other cards with less than 12 GB

This one is working fine on my rig

No need to overcomplicate things. Just fill in the drop downs in the flight sheet and empty fields in the miner config. You don’t need to put anything in the extra config.

1 Like

hi, i tried your flight sheet but somehow only mine ETH. any idea what i did wrong. thanks

You didn’t set intensity.

Thanks it works now, i think i’ll switch back to dual eth-ton as eth-alphe require reduced eth hasrate.

Thank for the help, it allowed me to get this working. Now pulling down 65-7MH/s ETH and 475-90MH/s ALPH.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.