More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Help needed with Sapphire Nitro+ RX580 8GB

Lately I have started mining with a Aorus Radeon RX580 8GB and have more or less stable 30MH/s while consuming 100W. I don’t know if it is good enough for such graphic card, so if everyone knows about, please tell me what I’m doing wrong. Next, even bigger problem that I have is the fact that Sapphire Nitro+, which is said to be one of the best RX580 8GB for mining, currently is outperformed by Aorus. Maybe someone knows specifically what changes do I need to do, in order to get at least 30MH/s? Perhaps someone knows what settings are the golden center of performance/consumption/longevity? Any help would be really appreciated.

1 Like

I struggle with similar hashes with my sapphire 580’s mate so you are not alone!

you need to mod bios
and better config
[email protected]
100ZIL for fix

Found a solution (now I have 33,3 MH/s). Write me your e-mail address so i could send you custom BIOS and settings that I am currently using.

Hello Friend, please can you help me? Im also struggling with Sapphire rx580 i cannot taket them beyond 30mhs

Sorry for the delayed answer, totally forgot about it. Message me your email address so I could send you my modded bios.

Can you help with modded bios?

Can email me the modded bios? [email protected]
Thank you

hello can you send this bios to [email protected]

Hola me puedes enviar la BIOS [email protected]

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.