More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Help a newbie. Need software

Hello. I want to invest in a mining farm. Everywhere I find only pieces of information. Help please - you need: What software is needed and for what. Where to begin. Equipment and installation conditions.

Hi. What do you want to mine with?

I do not know. I want to figure out what will be more profitable. On the one hand, there are ASICs, they are convenient and already configured.
But dear ones. video cards are more variable and cheaper. But there is a lot of trouble with them (((

This is a very big job. We must start with the formation and the budgetary part

Let’s say I have a room, electricity and racks. Collected several rigs. How do I start them? What software do you need?

depending on what equipment you use. Are you going to use video cards? what?

start with a training video, usually on websites along with programs, there are instructions and training videos
One of the most popular and effective mining programs is – Awesome Miner

Bios - RED BIOS EDITOR

1 Like

Thanks!!! I’ll check it today, I’ll tell you tomorrow

GUI Miner,
Phoenix Bios Editor 2.2.1.3

Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money .
You just show you money. everything is OK.
Donnt think about mining what,use which kind soft,and equipment…whatever if you have much more money,those conditions its nothing.

:slight_smile:

Hi there mate if your interested in buying a 800+ alt miner drop us a text 07480738169

I do not know. I want to figure out what will be more profitable. On the one hand, there are ASICs, they are convenient and already configured.

Hi. Everything is depends on what do you want to mine with? Different purposes - different software that you need. According to the purpose you have I can say what software would be more profitable. On the one hand, there are ASICs, they are convenient and already configured. And of course you can try to find something here https://s-pro.io/renewable-energy. Have a nice day.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.