More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Have a Few Basic Questions, Very New, Need Tutor?

Hello, I am thinking about starting to mine. I want to mine anything.

I would like to know an approximate guess as to how profitable this could be (prior to electrical expenses) if I invest $2000 in equipment and/or software and mine 24/7.

Do you have a guess as to how much I could make per month? Would it $100? $300? $50? 500? Does anyone have a rough guess? I am trying to see if this would be affordable. Please do not include electrical costs as part of this, I can do that part of the calculation on my own. I’m just trying to get a guess here.

I also would like to see an introductory primer on how to use HiveOS. Am I able to run Hive in a virtual machine or as an iso inside another OS or is Hive only able to be run on its own?

I do not know how to do things like use mining pools or anything. I am sorry if these are dumb questions, but I need to start somewhere.

If anyone is willing to help be my tutor or instructor or anything like that on mining, please let me know. I am very interested in learning more and would be very very thankful.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.