More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Hashrate Watchdog Missing GPU's Offline

Hi, intermittently I am having problems with GPU’s dropping offline. I am still trying to work out the cause of the issue but a simple reboot always brings them back online. Given this sometimes occurs at night when I am not able to monitor it I have set the hashrate watchdog up with the ‘reboot if GPU is offline’ enabled and also set the rig to reboot when the hashrate drops by >100.

Despite the watchdog I have now had a few instances where a couple of GPU’s go offline overnight and stayed that way till the morning when I log in. What I can’t understand is the watchdog should have picked this issue up on two counts, firstly the fact that GPU’s are offline and secondly that the rig hashrate has dropped more more than 100MH, and yet it doesn’t and you end up with long periods with a low hash rate that should have been avoided.

Has anyone else had issues with the watchdog?

1 Like

Same problem here. First time it restarts the rig but sometimes mot all GpUs come back and no more reset done by the watchdog inspite of the hashrate is low.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.