More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Hashrate issue with Flexpool and best NVIDIA overlock advice needed

Hi, I have 7 RTX 3070 and 1 RTX 3060 on Hive OS using an Asus B250 mining card. Flexpool shows 446.2 MH/s reported but only around 290 MH/s effective. Does someone know what are the best settings for the cards to fix this? it seems that my GPUs are generating a lot of errors. So far the 3070’s are tuned to -100 2200 130 and the 3060 to120 2200 130
Any advice would be appreciated. thanks!

Lhr or non? How long have you been mining to that address/pool?

For ethash it’s best to use a locked core clock, for non lhr the goal is to run the lowest core clock that still gives you full hashrate. Trial and error until you find the lowest value.

For lhr core clock isn’t as important, as long as it’s high enough. Typically 1200 to 1600mhz, 1500mhz is a good starting point.

I don’t think the GPUs are lhr, how can I make sure of that?

Send a screenshot of your worker overview screen

I also have a GIGABYTE - AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT EAGLE 12GB connected to the rig but it doesn’t show for some reason

Okay so they’re all non lhr besides the 3060. First of all, use a better miner, ethminer is outdated. Trex has the highest lhr unlocking at the moment so that’s what I’d recommend.

ok thank you. will switch now :slight_smile:

Make sure to change your core clocks as well. 1080 is a good spot for 3070s and 1600 for the 3060

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.