More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Hash rates have dropped on my LHR cards

Seemed to happen after I had the PCI-E connectors and splitters fry, and I replaced the power supply and installed new splitter(s).

The 3060Ti LHR was getting over 60 MH/s, the 3060 LHR was getting close to 50. Now they have dropped to pre-LHR hack levels. I have tried various miners (nbminer, gminer, t-rex, lolminer) same or similar rates.
I have also replaced the boot USB with a rebuilt one, and updated the NVIDIA Driver.

The newest nvidias drivers enable lhr locking. When updating nvidia drivers on lhr card rigs, use the stable flag. nvidia-driver-update -s

Also, your 3060 could use better ocs. Change the core offset to around 1500mhz locked core clock and remove the power limit

I will try reinstalling the Nvidia driver with that flag.
I was running 1500/3500 with no power limit, I was playing around with different overclocks to see if if changed anything.
Thanks for the tips.

THANK YOU! That fixed it. I gotta stop updating things so much, including drivers!

2 Likes

updating hive is fine, just gotta stay in the loop with updates and such.

if you ever have any potential software issues just flash the latest stable image on a fresh drive to test (this will include the a stable driver as well, so no need to upgrade/downgrade driver after that)

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.