More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Hardware Setup recommendations

Hello,

My goal is to build mining „farm“ with 26x 3060TI s (LHR)

Would you recommend 1, 2 or 3 Rigs ? As far as I know the LHR lock is not a problem and can get unlocked 100%

Which hardware would you recommend for stable functioning like motherboard, cpu, RAM and so on?

The last question is, is it good to build a farm right now or will after the merge the profitability drop massive on other coins that we would normally use to mine ?

you’re not going to get 26 cards on one rig, and keep in mind there’s a good chance mining will not be profitable whatsoever for some time in less than a month. if youre mining for fun and have free electric then by all means, build away. if youre looking for any reasonable return on buying gpus, youre a bit late. theres a reason gpus are in stock everywhere now. if i were you, id get a single card and experience mining eth for a few weeks, and do lots more research on what’s likely to happen post merge.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.