More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

GPU Vendor name in HiveOS

Hi!

My Zotac 3070 card is listed as NVIDIA. I suspect it is not in the database used to look up vendor & display card details.

Is there some way to add this? So that the database can include this for everyone to benefit from. Also it makes it easier to identify the cards.

It more question to Zotac itself why they using Nvidia PCI ID code instead of own.
Maybe your GPU has reference design in this case (maybe) vendor ID matched to Nvidia

1 Like

They have a Vendor_id and HW ID that is diffrent from Nvidia. How ever when the system see a Nvidia chip and a non registred card/vendor they report it as Nvidia.

I was more wondering where I can register my Vendor and card. So that it will come up with correct name and vendor. Contribute to the data…

Hello guys.
Should we keep this wrong vendor ?
My rig crashed and I started rebuilding it - flash MB bios and configuration.
Then I see this ASUS and ASUS instead of Zotac, while it was working fine a few month before.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.