More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

GPU error causing reboots

Is anyone familiar with this error? I’ll try swapping the riser cables as soon as I get a chance to see if that is the issue. The GPU causing this is an HP RTX 3060Ti. The interesting thing is it didn’t have any issues for a few days, now this happens every 30 min to 2 hours.
[Sun Jul 31 17:22:58 2022] NVRM: Xid (PCI:0000:08:00): 31, pid=5380, Ch 00000000, intr 00000000. MMU Fault: ENGINE HOST2 HUBCLIENT_ESC faulted @ 0x1_00060000. Fault is of type FAULT_PDE ACCESS_TYPE_VIRT_READ

Try a more conservative memory clock on that card from the error, if that doesn’t help rule out all riser/cables/psu variables

Yes. It looks like it was the memory OC. I left it running with no memory OC for half a day and it didn’t have a single issue. Now it’s been running for about 4 hours with 1000 mem OC and no issues so far. I’ll keep increasing it slowly until it gives me the error again. I shouldn’t expect too much from an HP GPU. The interesting part is that it ran well for a few days with 2200 mem OC.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.