More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

GPU 1050 ti not recognized

I`m a new hiveos and miner user. I have received a geforce 1050ti card and after configured all settings on the web the card seems be avaiable but not working.
Searching on the web y found the “Download Vbios” button on the overclocking settings, I select this option and a few seconds after that the card was not recognized on the rig and now i have the next message:

• No CUDA capble devices found
  • No avaiable GPUs for mining. please check your drivers and/or hardware

i tried tu update the nvidia drvers using “nvidia --drivers --update” but always failed.

can you help me?

thks!!!

What are you trying to mine?

I tried to mine ETH first, after that i tried to mine ETC

Eth won’t work with a 4gb gpu. Etc should work fine though. Can you post some screenshots of your worker overview and any errors or messages you’ve gotten?

of course!!!

the worker overview:

The fault on the rig screen when turn on the miner:

the 2 faults that appears when i tried to update the card drivers:
Captura3

When the gpu die number shows up like that it won’t work in the miners, if you previously tried resinstalling drivers I would start with reflashing a new drive, and not messing with drivers after. If the card still shows like that make sure it’s working, plug a monitor into the card etc.

This is the situation:

I reflashed a New drive, created a new worker on the web, after that i created the new rig config file and reboot the sistem, this is the new fault message:

I tried to connect the card to the monitor too, but there’s no sígnal on the screen.

You didn’t need o do any of that. Get the display output on the card working and then it will work in hive

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.