More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Gigabyte GTX 1080TI Low Hashrate/ System Crashing when oc

Hey there,

I recently installed a GTX1080TI on my System. When i try to overclock it, the system crashes or the hashrate goes down.
I have tried some OC’s on this forum but none worked. The Card keeps its Rate (35.2MHs) on the popular preset. When i take the CClock over 100 it crashes. I tried 90CCore and 800MClock and got to 45MHs but it crashes after 2-5mins.
I am using the T-rex miner with the ethermine pool atm.
I hope someone can help me :slight_smile:

Are you using memory tweak inside the trex config?

I have nothing in trex config.
I changed yesterday from Nicehash to Hive so I have to get into Hive. That means basicly that i have no clue about all those settings in the miners.

Ive seen something to put in there so i tried it. But now all cards dont log it to the miner

“mt”:“value”

You need to match the syntax provided in the examples in the info bubble inside the miner config. You’re missing a space in your example. Make sure you set 0 for any non 1080s

Okay, i will try it tomorrow since its already late. Thank you for your answer. I will tell you tomorrow if it worked or not

Actually i dont really get where I have to put the 0. Can you explain me where exactly or send me a screenshot how it should look like?

My 1080TI is GPU1

Have you read through the trex readme file?

I was reading it but i had problems understanding everything so its the same as i didnt xD

i got now what you mean

you ment

–mt 0,3,0,0,0,0,0

Right?

That’s the windows batch file/Linux command line syntax, now convert it to hives syntax and you’ll be good.

How can I do that?

Ive seen in other Forum pages “mt” : “0,6…” but that is wrong too.

Now you’re adding an extra space. The syntax needs to match the examples in your miner config exactly

Thanks for your help, im stable now with 43 MHs!

1 Like

awesome! much better than 35 or 16

1. а у вас какая версия линокс? 5.10.0-hiveos #83

N470.86. это последняя.
2. таблетка включена? Задержка в секундах перед запуском таблетки например -60 ?

Конфигурация по умолчанию
Популярные пресеты
Вы можете указать одно значение для всех карт или разные значения для каждой карты, разделенные пробелом.
150– одно значение для всех графических процессоров.
0 100 0 0 0 140– означает, что GPU0 = нет, GPU1 = 100 и т. д.
Смещение тактовой частоты ядра, МГц
70 150 80 150 70 150
Частота памяти , МГц
500 100 500 100 500 100
Вентилятор , % (0 для авто)
65 65 65 65 65 65
Предельная мощность , Вт
145 235 145 235 145 235
Задержка в секундах перед применением разгона

Требуется перезагрузка майнера, чтобы изменения вступили в силу

Параметры строки командной строки Pill

Задержка в секундах перед запуском таблетки

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.