More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3060 GAMING OC 12 GB + lolMiner unlocked

Finally today the good news: the Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3060 GAMING OC with 12 GB unlocked with lolMiner v1.29 and Nvidia 460.39 drivers are at about 38 MH / s, suggestions for improvement?

Thank you

1 Like

Hello,

Yes, use Absolute Core Clock to reduce the wattage and temperature. I’m using Absolute Core 1450 and Mem 2500 and getting 38mhs at 110w. It’s a different card but play around with those numbers.

Good luck!

2 Likes

I can’t even get that high with the same card. Using absolute 1430, I can’t get the memory above 1900. Any suggestions anyone?

Anything above 1900 and I get: DAG verification detected defect XXX segment(s) and the DAG has to be repaired. I have to decrease the mem clock to 1900 for a successful DAG to build

Tweaked my setting and played around with the numbers and this was the best I could do.

I can’t seem to go above 2000 memclk because then I start to get the: DAG verification detected defect XXX segment(s) messages on starting the miner. I can go as high at 2600 memclk with no core value set but I stay at 25-26Mh/s

According to lolminer wiki page : 3060 Booster · Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases Wiki · GitHub

you should be getting around 35mhs, so your 38 are already a great achievement, just make sure it stays stable over time

Hi. I just got Gigabyte GeForce 3060 Gaming OC 12G and its getting the limited ~26MH/s. To unlock, did you simply run the driver update on that card to 460.39 in HIVEOS?

Would it make a difference if running on t-rex / ethermine? Thanks for your help!

short answer - YES
downgrade the driver, new flightsheet with lolminer and thats it

anybody that is experiencing a problem with lolminer lately?
after a reset - not all cards are mining…usually the start - lets say 70kh and after 30-40 seconds, 1 or 2 depends on i dont know what - it stops mining…
now instead of 6 cards - sometimes 4 sometimes 5 are mining at 36-37mh and 1 or 2 are not mining at all

i switched to phoenixminer and all cards are mining there no problem…
so its not the cards, not the risers not the machine :slight_smile:

Did you solve your problem with lolminer?

Same problem here with 3060 Gigabyte Eagle, actually it says I have around 1000 DAG defective segments then it starts repairing and counting, but everytime when it reaches around 100 DAG repaired, the miner automatically restarts and start counting from zero again in this loop.

I’ve tested in other miners and it’s working fine. We need to go lolminer in order to achieve 37MHs. :man_facepalming:t2:

Anyone?

Lolminer used to run fine, but recently is unberable!
I got 1 machine with 6x 3060 and it runs fine
I got another machine, with mixed gpus, 3090, 3080 and 3060 - and this machine runs on lolminer just because of the 3060!
Well, it was running fine for a month, but recently, lolminer restarts like 7-8 times a day!
I switched to Trex, i gave up!
I am getting sane hashrate from the machine, since 3090 and 3080 are running much better ot Trex! It doesnt matter that i lose 12-13mh from 3060, i gain them on the other cards!
0 issues so far!
I dont know how many 3060 you got, but i will mine ergo probably! Getting 120mh per card, 14-5$ per day from the 3060 rig… not that bad :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.