This is my first experience to mining and I have a minor issue. Here is my setup:
- Motherboard: H110 Pro BTC+ ASRock (P1.60 03/23/2018)
- CPU: 4 × Intel® Core™ i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz AES
- Disk Model: ATA Corsair Force GS 128GB
- System type: linux
- Kernel: 5.4.0-hiveos #140
- On my rig, I only have 1 GPU
I setup the Bios as described in the documentation and I setup the OC of the Gigabyte Gaming RTX 3090 as followed:
- Fan : 90
- Core: -300
- Mem: 2000
- PL: 300
My temp is at 44 Celcius.
My issue I can not get over the 94Mh and 270w. I tried different settings but no luck.
I’m mining ETH on ethermine and the miner is T-Rex Miner.
Many thanks for your help to see how I can get at this maximun 120MH