More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Gigabyte Gaming OC 3090 Overclock settings

Anybody using a gigabyte gaming OC 3090 willing to share their overclock settings? Or anyone willing to share them for all cards below?
Having trouble finding anything specific to the Gaming OC and cant get it that last 5 or 6 mh…

0=Gigabyte Gaming OC
1=Gigabyte Aorus
2=MSI Gaming X Trio
3=MSI Gaming X Trio
4=MSI Suprim X

Cards 1-4 are super stable, the gigabytes have had thermal pads replaced, but I cant get the gaming OC card up to the same rate as the others.

Thanks

1 Like

I want to know CPU0-CPU3 super stable what?
Could you share us how long stable running mining.
Thank you.
Ahead I try to OC mem setting 3400 and hash can get 128MH,but its only 5 hour,the card driver was losted.

Super stable as in they do not vary their Hashrate even when the card temp varies.
Temperature fluctuations affect Card 0. I have changed the pads and improved it from 88m/h to 118, but I am just seeing whether or not this card should be able to get to 123 like all other 3090.
using NBminer 39.0 and running period is over 10 days.

mem-temp too hight can cause irreversible damage.
10 day for stable running,it seem you have do it now,Could you share us your rigs images.
How get this?

just 5 hour crashed.

here are my settings asrock 510btc mb. runs all day no issie, stock pads.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.