More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Gigabyte 6600XT with Micron RAM -- Overclocking/Undervolting does not work

Im fairly new to HiveOS mining, but i have figured out how to overclock and undervolt most of the cards on my 6600xt rig.
Except for Gigabyte Gaming OC 6600XT card with Micron memory(one with Samsung overclocks just fine).
See the following screenshot:

Without overclocks both cards(GPU 5 & 6) pull in nearly 70W each and only generate 30MH, whereas i would expect them to pull in around 50-55W each and generate closer to 32MH.

I treid multiple settings, including default presets, but if reduce Core Clock by any reasonable amount, the hashrate drops rapidly.

As you can can see from below screenshot, the cards default to 1350 core clock and 1000 Memory clock. Its not particularly clear how much voltage do they draw under load.

Any advice on OC settings for Gigabyte Gaming OC 6600XT with Micron Ram would be appreciated

Min/max core clock, mem clock and voltages. Default clocks aren’t optimal for mining

Go to overclock tab and click the “clear all the OC” icon. A lot of issues can be solved if you just remove your OC settings and write them again.
I have Gigabyte 6600XT. It’s a bit different from other XT cards. Try something around
650/680/1300
Should be close to 32Mh stable. If not lower\raise the memory and\or mem voltage a bit (like +/- 10)

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.