More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

GeForce RTX 3060 TI Hynix Hashrate

Hello.

New to mining and looking for some help. I currently just finished up a rig and am trying to fine tune my overclock for my GeForce RTX 3060 TI Hynix cards. I feel like I have tried every overclock setting I can find on the internet. As I am trying to mine Ethereum it seems the highest I can get is 31.12 MH per card. I am seeing people get up to close to 60 MH. Any help would be appreciated. Currently mining at (1550 Core, 2500 Mem, 140 Power Limit (each card is only at 108-115 W currently)

Thanks

Are you using a miner that offers a partial lhr unlock? Trex/gminer/lolminer/nbminer?

I had the same issue on my MSI 3060 Ti’s with Hynix memory. I watched this video below and followed the stops and boom, 42 - 43 M/h. Ohh, and by the way, 60 m/h is only for the non-LHR versions. You certainly don’t have that unless you purchased this card specifically because it was a full hash rate card. So, on your card, likely 42 m/h is reasonable.

Take a look here: MSI Gaming X 3060 Ti LHR Vbios upgrade +2 - 5 m/h increase! - YouTube

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.