More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

GA106 [GeForce RTX 3060 LHR]

Just installed a new RTX 3060 LHR card in my rig. I am running other 3060’s but this one is labeled GA106 [GeForce RTX 3060 LHR].

I’ve reinstalled HiveOS thinking that was the issue, but for some reason this card is not mining at all. Any insight as to why this would be happening and what I can do to resolve it?

I am also seeing the following error when booting the device. Something about and error with the nvidia-drm (At the bottom of the first screenshot)

You will also notice in the screenshot below the card lGA106 [GeForce RTX 3060 LHR] does not have any information about it in the screenshot

Swap GPU into other riser/power cable/1x adapter and Motherboard slot yet?

The Kernel/Drivers you are running should be sufficient. Eliminate the likely comms and power issues first.

Yeah. I swapped them to another riser and changed the power cable, no luck.

I placed the OS in maintenance mode (with no drivers) and I noticed the other 2 GPU’s were labeled the same way. Once I went back into production mode, 1st GPU still and issue the other 2 went back to hashing…

I have 16 of the same type GPU’s currently running with no issue. This is the only GPU giving me issues…

Any other steps I could try would be greatly appreciated.

If it is new and if at all possible, I’d RMA it.

You could try it a 16x slot, maybe Windows, then maybe a BIOS flash. It does not sound good.

1 Like

You could try to update/downgrade Nvidia drivers. I think someone has similar problem

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.