More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

GA104 [GeForce RTX 3060 Ti LHR] · PNY MALFUNCTION

Previous to install the vbios for two pny GeForce 3060Ti I downloaded the original vbios and save it. I tried to re install one rom and the old one but without success. Did I fu*** up? Solutions or threads that you know could help

Test the card by itself with know good cables and risers etc. does display output work?

1 Like

the display were working all right and the cables and riser. After many trys I could go back to original ROM VBIOS Version: 94.04.6B.00.F4
But I couldn’t put the vbops 94.04.46.80.80, I don’t get why because they are the same graphics card. I’ll try to high my Hashrate with an older nvidia driver or another configuration because I need to disable SSL verification and that lower my hashrate

This vbios version … are your GPUs from PALIT ? I have four of them dual 3060ti that are presenting eth mining dropping to 20 MHs and now I have 8x ASUS 3060ti as GA104 [GeForce RTX 3060 Ti LHR] .

Definetelly these drivers have something very bad. Got back to 510.68.02 and it got worst as 4x old and stable 1660ti are now as TU116 [GeForce GTX 1660 Ti] .

Your problem is OC related. Not bios. Lower the oc each crash until they are stable.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.