More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

GA102 Gigabyte 3080 TI

I have been having an issue since I upgraded my MOBO to expand another farm. Every time I boot my GIG 80TI boots a GA102 Gigabyte with an error of NVKMSKAPIdevice. I found a temp fix which I just did a miner delay of 30 seconds in hive settings. May help someone else as well if similar problem. Hoping someone can help me with a solution. I already tried replaced risers and usbs. Also tried different clocks and no overclock and still same issue. 4g enabled and fast boot enabled.

What ocs are you running? Have you tried running the card by itself directly on the motherboard? What driver?

I don’t know if it helps, but I’m running 2 of my 3 rigs on 10+ year old motherboards that were nailed to the wall of my shop for the last several years. And using 1 to 4 splitters. So maybe if you have an old anything laying around, give it a go.

Meant fast boot disabled in my original post. I was thinking part of it was hiveos trying to detect the card that was set up for the monitor. my old MOBO did not have internal graphics so had to do external, and when I setup the new MOBO with internal graphics is when the issue arrived. I am still running the 15 sec delay between miner start and boot which is fixed the issue, but thats not a perfect fix. So trying to hook up card by itself on a different MOBO I dont think will help me. Was mining with the card for 4 months no issues until I setup the TB360 PRO. I think If I do a fresh HIVE install on SDD that would fix my issue. I was on driver 470.84. then tried downgrading to 470.74 and still same issue, but all my 3080 tis jumped from 90.2 ish to 91.6 with .74 driver.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.