More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Flightsheet wont update & miner hangs

Hey Guys, i have a worker that has been doing well for several months and now it has begun to fail. It started to hang when starting the miner. It just stopped and did not go pass the initation phase.

I tried both NB miner and Phoenix Minder. Same result. Its a rig with both amd and nvidia.

I thought that it could be a glitch when i installed the os so i did a fresh install. But now it finds all cards but it refuses to update the flightsheet so i cant even try and mine with it. What should i do?

It seems that it does not update the UI correctly either. If i remote into the os it says:

But int he GUI it looks like this:

bild

Does any of you guys have a clue?

Thanks!

Seems like there is issues with hiveos. my rig is hashing, but hiveos is offline, no stats, no OC, nothing… but pool sees it, uinfortunately it hashes from 275 to 220… dropped somehow

Would be great if someone från Hive could confirm?

Okay, i have no idea what to do. The miner halts here:

I have tried to kill the worker and reiniatlize the rig again to hiveos. It seems to fix the problem with the kernal and os version beeing wrong. But it has an crazy hi load level and the computer is crazy sluggish. It finds all cards, it looks right. But it refuse to mine.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.