More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Flightsheet Order?

Hi;

Flighsheet order is not from A to Z.
It’s hard to find what we are looking for.
Please order them from A to Z.
I already sent a few e-mail about it to [email protected] and [email protected]
But no any answer so far.

IMAGE:

You can always use control + f to bring up your browsers search function and type what you’d like to find. I recommend favoriting (click the star until it turns yellow) flight sheets that you are frequently applying.

It’s sorted from newest created to oldest. It makes sense, it’s not completely random. It would be best if we could choose how to sort it, but between A-Z and newest-oldest, I prefer as it is now.

1 Like

You can always use control + f to bring up your browsers search function and type what you’d like to find.

I cant do it on the phone :frowning: it is only in pc.

oh wait, you are talking about the FILTERS that you can toggle on and off to filter the flight sheets. You aren’t talking about the actual flight sheet list!!!

In that sense I agree, the buttons with coins that we can use to Filter the list of flight sheets would be better if it was alphabetically sorted instead of random as it is now :wink:

In “Wallets” they are from A-Z :

But in “Flight Sheet” they are random :

@keaton_hiveon that’s what he means ^^

1 - Go Flightsheets tab after login. You will see all flightsheets.
2 - Go FARMS > Any Worker > Flightsheets tab after login. You will see all flightsheets.

We can click the coin names and we can see only clicked coins flighsheets. This is the easiest way to find a flighsheet. It will be super easy for us to find what we are looking for if the order from A to Z. It is not from A to Z now.

IMAGE 1:

IMAGE 2:

IN A FARM, I select three rigs. I want to change Flighsheet for them. I clicked “select Flight sheet” icon at the top. Now, I can see the flightsheets. But there are so many of them. I will click the coin name, so I can see the correct flightsheets easily. But the list isnt from A to Z. So it s hard to find what I m looking for. The mobile App and web are the same. I know CTRL + F for Windows but not mobile. Actually, Userfriendly apps will be more efficient for us.

For example; I have a Samsung laundry machine with wi-fi. It sends notifications to my cell phone and my TV after it finished the washing. I can see the all progress in the app of my phone. It is good thing for me. The laundry machine of my all firends has no wi-fi. They sends only beep voice notification in the room. I personally prefer more userfriendly machines and apps. HiveOS is the best one for mining. But we need some modifications while we are using it. I know HiveOs Engineers works for many hard works. But why dont they put a few simple codes like order from A to Z ?

IMAGE:

This topic was automatically closed 185 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.