More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Flexpool not working

I’m a little new to this but it seems I can make money in ethereum with hive on eth but not flexpool. Flexpool gives me a hash rate of 605 m/h but when I check the pay on pool the unpaid amount never moves up whether or not I wait 1 hour or 10. So it seems like I’m just not being paid in flexpool. I guess I’m stuck with hive on eth.

Flex Pool has a really aggressive Avg Effective time period 24 hours

lots of pools are 12 or even 6 hours

Plus it’s PPLNS so every time you leave and recorrect you punished and have to regain time without getting shares

Do a 0.01 run once your miner info has completely cleared off flex

Oh I see so I’m probably just being impatient. Ill try giving it a few days then.

Are you checking your wallet address on Flex, in their interface, and seeing your rigs on their dashboard?

HiveOS will show you are hashing, but all your stats will be on Flexpool Dashboard.

In my experience, a rig will show up in 10-15mins after the first share is accepted.

Ok uhhh how do I check a flexpool dashboard do I need to sign up somewhere?

Go to their main page, put in your wallet address to start.

You’ll want to go to settings, validate an email address, etc., to adjust payout thresholds and Gas settings.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.