More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

First time running this new rig, I get "Inconsistency detected by ld.so" errors

Full error message at the bottom, this is using one of the default Ethereum wallet configs with 0 edits. (I didn’t even change teh address) I get similar errors using various pools and wallet configs.

I was able to actually get this rig up with the ethos USB included with it, but I prefer hiveOS and have another rig up and running fine with it. (used the same file to image both USB drives)

Any suggestions? I have moved cards around amongst the various slots (8 rig setup but I only have 4 cards so far) as well, no change in result. Tried to do hive update, said im up to date.

Raw error message:

ETH: 1 pool is specified
Main Ethereum pool is eth.2miners.com:2020
Inconsistency detected by ld.so: …/sysdeps/x86_64/dl-machine.h: 517: elf_machine_rela_relative: Assertion `ELFW(R_TYPE) (reloc->r_info) == R_X86_64_RELATIVE’ failed!

Well I guess to help others, this error likely means something corrupt. I decided to re-image my USB drive and I was able to get the rig up with 4 GPU’s. I will cross my fingers that the rest of the cards work when I get them added in. I guess I should have waited a tad longer to ask.