More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Firmware for S19 90TH CV1835

Are there any updates on firmware for this board?

Not yet

has any updates?

Nothing yet unfortunately

So, Do you have any estimate of how long it will take? six months… one year… are the Dev’s working or not?

I do not, as it is one of many control boards the devs are working on. As of now i dont believe ive seen anyone offer firmware publicly for that control board. It may be worth changing it out if you require more control over stock. I just setup an s19xp that came with a cv board and replaced it with an amlogic and you would never know it didnt come that way.

any updates? now brains offer firmware for this boards

I dont believe there are any updates available yet. Will let you know if i hear different from the devs.

I installed two different working Xilinx boards in my s19 and both received the same error. Based on my research the regular s19 that comes with this cv1835 board has hashboards that are missing some component that is required for other control boards so the regular s19 won’t work with any other control board that’s available right now

I have a cvitek s19xp that i swapped an amogic board into and it works as intended, but cant say for sure of other models.

Cvitek fw is under development still on our end.

edit: shoot us an email [email protected] to stay up to date on cv firmware.