More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Feedback - New Miner here

I setup a mining rig with 2 3060 TI LHR and a 1080 Ti. Could you tell me if i can tweak the settings more to get more rate out of them or should i be good with what i have currently?

Thanks in advance.

The only thing I can say is that with my Gigabyte 3060ti with those exact same timings generally does 45+ on T-Rex. I think trex has it up to 74.5% lhr.

use locked core clocks on the 30 series cards. youll need to experiment to find the best values. typically for lhr stuff around 1500 is a good starting point.

^this.

Thanks for the info. I played around for a bit this morning… was able to crank out another 8-9mh… the problem i’m seeing is that my 1080 Ti is besting one of my 3060 ti’s. i can’t seem to get that 3060 ti to crank above 40… its a different model then the other but didn’t think that would make that much of a difference. I get about the same speeds (39mh) from that card regardless of the settings i through at it… one thing I noticed though is in this output:

the CClk value stays pretty steady for the first 3060 and the 1080 but the second 3060 it changes between the mid 500’s up to the mid 1400’s every few cycles. Any suggestions? or is it just the silicon lottery i hear about?

Appreciate all the advice :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.